How to prepare for your new countertop installation?
1. Make sure to empty everything out from under your sink and cook top cabinets.
2. Remove everything off the countertops including drawers, big pots, and any breakable objects.
3. Cover cabinet compartments with plastic or newspaper to avoid unwanted dust.
4. Make sure to remove any fragile objects near the installation area and from inside the upper cabinets.
5. Schedule for a plumber to re-connect sink the following day after installation has been completed.
6. Schedule for an electrician to re-connect the cook top the following day after installation has been completed.
Granite-Zone is a professional countertop company and are not responsible for any plumbing or electrical re-connections after our installation is completed.
Thank you for your business !